The Leather Hole Puncher Tool is commonly used for punching round holes in leather, belts, plastic, rubber, canvas, fabric, cardboard, saddles, and similar materials; especially useful as a leather hole punch.
Designed for punching neat holes in belts, bags, horse tack & saddles, shoes, sandals, pet collars, id & store cards, and for many different craft projects. Hole size dimensions: 2 mm or 5/64 inch 2.5 mm or 3/32 inch 3 mm or 1/8 inch 3.5 mm or 9/64 inch 4 mm or 5/32 inch 4.5 mm or 11/64 inch All the most popular sizes.
Double lever mechanism to greatly save your strength. Powerful and do not require much strength to get perfect holes. Comfortable and anti-slip Grip-Handle can improve your work efficiency.
- Ideal for use on a variety of surfaces. It is an awesome tool. The punch plier is commonly used for punching round holes in leather, belts, plastic, rubber, canvas, fabric, cardboard, saddles, and similar materials; especially useful as a leather hole punch.
- It has 6 different sizes, which is perfect for home hobby or commercial use. Hole size dimensions: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, and 4.5mm, And the six tapered is very sharp to meet the maximum demand.
- The durable punch pliers are made of plated steel that is high hardness, good toughness, and durable. The surface of metal deals with the spray lacquer process to avoid oxidation. The brass pad adopts the thickness design to guarantee safety.
- The professional punch plier adopts a double lever mechanism to greatly save your strength. Revolving Punch Head – Easily choose different sizes of holes that you need to punch.
- Ergonomically designed for the human hand. much less hand strength needed: easy to punch a clean hole