- MAKE BRAKE JOBS EASY: Use the ABN Brake Compressor on left or right hand thread brake system wheel cylinder piston brake calipers (wind back calipers and some push back single-piston calipers) with the 1/4-inch air hose adapter to simplify brake jobs; Choose an adapter, connect your existing shop airline, press pressure button and rotating lever to wind back brake piston, press release button, and pull rotating lever to move push piston axle backwards for dismounting tool caliper.
- BRAKE CALIPER PISTON TOOL: Use the ABN Ratcheting Brake Caliper Compressor Tool to compress pistons quickly and easily into the calipers; Disc brake pad spreader tool creates a larger space between the caliper cavity to make room for newer and thicker brake pads; Quad and dual-piston brake caliper tool comes pre-lubricated to protect against oxidation; It is suggested to lubricate between uses.
- RATCHETING ACTION: Brake piston compression tool provides a 360-degree swing that allows you to keep the compression plates in place while you lever the handle back and forth to spread or retract the plates; Centrally located ratchet screw creates even force when compressing pistons to ensure proper alignment and to prevent damage to your brake components; Reverse tool movement to retract compression plates by flipping the switch on the handle.
- EASILY RESET YOUR BRAKE CALIPERS AND PISTONS: Drain fluid from calipers using approved brake pressure relief procedure then remove the caliper and worn brake pads from your rotor assembly; Retract brake caliper press plates to fit inside the caliper cavity; Begin ratcheting slowly and steadily until the pistons have retracted completely; Retract compression plates to remove the disc brake piston tool from the caliper cavity.
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of carbon steel, the ratcheting screw and pad plates are designed for maximum strength and durability; Thick 7.8-inch (19.8 cm) steel handle features plastic shell for comfort and efficiency.
- Size: 25cm x 17.2cm x 12cm / 10″ x 6.88″ x 4.8″
- Material: High Quality Carbon Steel
- 1 x Pneumatic Brake Pump Adjusting Tool